Webex Teams Integration

An integration with Webex Teams would be really nice. We’re a Webex shop so it would be handy to be able to at least query the team list, team on-call, and open an alert.

I’m opening a JIRA ticket to integrations team for this. But, because of the priorities, we order integrations based on the request number. Chat integrations are often known to be taking more time than others to develop because of their unique features. In short, this may take some time to develop.

In the meantime, if this has high importance for you and if you are interested in developing this, I may suggest creating something simple through our API and webhook. Let me know if you need more info or have a question about developing this.

One last thing, I wasn’t able to find your account name from your name. Can you share that from the chat in app.opsgenie.com and mention me so that I can associate your request with your account? Thanks.

No worries. I’m already looking at using the webhook to get a crude integration in place. I was just hoping for something a little cleaner like the other OpsGenie integrations.

Thanks, I definitely understand. It is better for you if we manage this and you use the full power of the integrations framework. Though we have to prioritize… Again if you have a question, feel free to ask, I’ll be happy to answer.